The Qurrex multifunctional trading platform is a hybrid system that consists of:
• a centralized node, which is comparable in its effectiveness to modern, cutting edge traditional exchanges;
• client functionality that meets the demands of users of leading exchange and FX brokers;
• a blockchain network which, on the one hand resolves problems of secure storage and eliminates
middlemen, and, on the other, provides the user with aggregated liquidity from all network nodes, including
the centralized platform.
THE FEATURED FUNCTIONS OF THE HYBRID EXCHANGE:
- formation of an aggregated order book based on quotes collected from all the system’s nodes (both the centralized and decentralized nodes);
- dissemination of the aggregated order book to the blockchain nodes;
- choice of the blockchain nodes with the best instrument prices/quotes to place the order submitted by a client (if the order is not marketable, it is entered in the order book of the original system node);
- sending the order to the selected system node (for marketable order); entry of information on the order into the blockchain (for queuing order);
- receipt of execution confirmation.